Navigation path

Interreg North-West Europe 2014-2020 5th CALL for PROPOSALS

To deliver its aim, the programme has identified three thematic priorities, each of which is sub-divided into specific objectives. These priorities and specific objectives (SO) are:

Priority 1: Innovation

Specific Objective 1: To enhance innovation performance of enterprises throughout NWE regions.

Priority 2: Low Carbon

Specific Objective 2: To facilitate the implementation of low-carbon, energy and climate protection strategies to reduce GHG emissions in NWE.
Specific Objective 3: To facilitate the uptake of low carbon technologies, products, processes and services in sectors with high energy saving potential, to reduce GHG emissions in NWE.
Specific Objective 4: To facilitate the implementation of transnational low-carbon solutions in transport systems to reduce GHG-emissions in NWE.

Priority 3: Resource and materials efficiency

Specific Objective 5: To optimise (re)use of material and natural resources in NWE.

The current call for proposals is open to all three thematic priorities. Transnational partnerships are invited to submit their project application under one of those.

Deadline: 
Wednesday, 24 May, 2017 - 23:59
Geographical coverage: 
European
Budget: 
€ 372 million: All projects need to be match-funded. The maximum ERDF grant rate for partners is 60% of the total project budget. The partnership will need to provide the remaining 40%
Sector of Activity: 
Carbon capture and storage
Coastal protection
Environmental monitoring
Marine biotechnology
Marine minerals mining
Ocean renewable energy
Offshore oil and gas
Offshore wind
Research & innovation