The call for proposals “Flagship projects promoting a sustainable blue economy through regional maritime cooperation in the Atlantic, the Black Sea and the Western Mediterranean (EMFAF-2021-PIA-FLAGSHIP)” is now published on the
January 12, 2022
Geographical Coverage: EuropeanSector of Activity:
Os apoios previstos no presente regulamento têm como finalidade assegurar a recolha, tratamento e divulgação de dados biológicos, ambientais, técnicos e socioeconómicos, tendo em vista fomentar a execução da Política Comum das Pescas.
This scheme is specifically designed to assist all those directly involved or soon to be involved in implementing the landing obligation. This includes fishermen, organisations of fishermen, fishermen’s co-operatives and processors.
The Renewable Energy Investment Fund (REIF) provides financial assistance for projects that will:
• Deliver energy from a renewable source, reduce the cost of renewable energy or provide key solutions for renewable energy generation
• Provide benefit to the economy of Scotland
Geographical Coverage: National
Priority will be given to projects which require investment levels above £400,000 (the upper limit of the existing District Heating Loan Scheme)
This application should be used for projects relating to:
• investments in equipment or on board aimed at reducing the emission of pollutants of greenhouses gases and increasing energy efficiency
• new fishing gear contributing to energy efficiency
• engine replacements and modernisations