Project of regular events (exhibition, conference, meeting facilities) dedicated to maritime jobs, training and business.
Training, Promotion of maritime jobs and business
Private and Public Partnership, self financing (cost of booth, of entrances…) + ESF
- Information of pupils, students, unemployed, teachers… about opportunities of employment in maritime industries and business and about dedicated training course, bodies through meetings with representatives of companies, training bodies, finance and insurance.
- Creation of an internal tool making possible following and analysis of demands from applicant for training
Any person interested in training in the maritime industries (pupils and students as unemployed or employed who look for reconversion), professional of training (responsible and teachers of training centre, schools, university), maritime industries, national institutions…
- Organisation and promotion of these events
- Surveys and process to follow candidates
- Increase the number of candidates interested by training related to maritime jobs and business
- Following and support of action to facilitate meetings between, applicants and potentially interested employers
Training centre, companies, employment agencies, local and national authorities concerned by employment in the maritime industries and services.
Not yet established (waiting for extra information)
La Rochelle and other European Atlantic cities.