The BBI JU, which operates under the Horizon 2020 programme, is a €3.7bn Public-Private Partnership funded by the EU and the Bio-Based Industries Consortium (BIC), a group that collectively represents the European BBI private sector.
BBI JU calls are dedicated to realising the European Bioeconomy potential with the 2019 calls focusing specifically on opportunities around Biobased Feedstock, Biorefining Process, Biobased Products and the requirement to develop Market Uptake.
The 2019 calls open on 4th April and will close on 4th September 2019 with an indicative budget of €135 million.
At the event you can expect to:
- explore the 2019 BBI JU call topics in more detail and EU Policy on Bioeconomy
- hear from successful applicants to previous Horizon 2020 calls
- network with potential partners
- receive expert advice
Who should attend?
- Researchers from academia and industry
- Large Industries & SME's
- Representative Groups
- Technology Providers
- Local Authorities & Local Action Groups
AGENDA TO FOLLOW