The conference will bring together senior representatives from European energy suppliers, developers of storage technologies and suppliers energy storage services, policy regulators and industry associations, market analysts and consultants, research organizations and institutes, distributions network and transmission service operators, financial investments companies and governmental representatives. The two day event will provide excellent opportunities to learn from high profile speakers sharing their knowledge and expertise on overcoming the current challenges to managing energy storage projects and services. You will also have the chance to network with industry leaders from across the entire value chain, to maximise the opportunities arising in the energy production and supply market, whilst also discovering the latest technologies and solutions that facilitate the development of energy storage facilities.
You are kindly invited to the first European Energy Storage Conference of the year to discover the key topics and updates from the latest developments in the essential areas of the energy storage sector.
Key topics of the conference include:
- Storage of energy guiding the convergence of the energy storage sector
- Stakeholders’ perspective on adoption and integration of energy storage facilities
- Analysing the technical developments and performance of energy storage solutions
- System operational challenges and optimizing supply
- Energy storage addressing CO2 emission levels
- Policy and regulatory changes needed
- Financial considerations and monetizing energy storage
- Accelerating the development of energy storage facilities