The 5th Conference on Estuarine and Coastal Morphodynamics - MEC2019 - will be held at FCUL - Faculty of Sciences of the University of Lisbon, from June 24 to 26, 2019.
This event aims to be a forum for the presentation of research related to the morphodynamics of coastal zones, and to discuss ideas, knowledge and information about the coastal zone.
The Organizing Committee invites researchers and managers of the coastal zone to participate in this event and to submit their works for oral or poster presentation.
Communications are accepted on the following topics:
- Estuarine and coastal dynamics
- Methodologies for studying and analyzing data
- Impacts of climate change on the coastal zone
- Anthropogenic interventions in the coastal zone
- Coastal risks
- Management and management of the coastal zone
Communications on the dissemination of research projects related to estuarine and coastal morphodynamics will also be accepted.