Are you a Coder? Communicator? Data enthusiast? Entrepreneur? Or Creative mind with drive to develop solutions?
Join the 2nd EMODnet Open Sea Lab hackathon and develop innovative solutions with marine open data to address blue society challenges!
The EMODnet Open Sea Lab hackathon 2019 main features:
1. Challenges to address three main categories:
- Blue Growth
- Blue Society & Ocean literacy
- Marine environment protection & management (including climate change);
2. Around 20 coaches & experts on-site from EMODnet, ICES, Copernicus Marine & imec;
3. Many workshops available, from Co-creation and Business modelling to Machine learning, Data visualization and Story mapping;
4. Tools for participants, prizes, side events, inspirational speakers and many networking opportunities!
Registration to the hackathon is now open!