Are you a Coder? Communicator? Data enthusiast? Entrepreneur? Or Creative mind with drive to develop solutions?
Join the 2nd EMODnet Open Sea Lab hackathon and develop innovative solutions with marine open data to address blue society challenges!
To join the 2nd EMODnet Open Sea Lab hackathon, register now to attend the Open Sea Lab Kick-off event which marks the official opening of the applications to participate in the Open Sea Lab Hackathon 2019. All talks will be streamed live and made available online on the website afterwards.
The kick-off event will take place from 14:00 to 17:00 on 24 May in the Royal Museums Of Fine Arts (Room U), in Brussels (Rue du Musée).
The EMODnet Open Sea Lab hackathon 2019 main features:
1. Challenges to address three main categories:
- Blue Growth
- Blue Society & Ocean literacy
- Marine environment protection & management (including climate change);
2. Around 20 coaches & experts on-site from EMODnet, ICES, Copernicus Marine & imec;
3. Many workshops available, from Co-creation and Business modelling to Machine learning, Data visualization and Story mapping;
4. Tools for participants, prizes, side events, inspirational speakers and many networking opportunities!
Registration to the hackathon will open on May 24, 2019!