Interreg V A España-Francia-Andorra (POCTEFA) has launched the second call for proposals. The POCTEFA programme aims to promote and strength the economic and social trans-border area through cooperation. This aim will be achieved by promoting and co-funding cooperation projects carried out by French, Spanish and Andorran social and economic agents in the eligible trans-border area.
Eligible projects must fit in one of the following priority axis:
- Stimulate innovation and competitiveness
- Promote adaptation to climate change as well as prevention and risk management
- Promote the protection, the enhancement and the Sustainability of the use of local resources
- Promote the mobility of goods and people
- Strengthen the competences and inclusion of the territories
The budget available for this call is 71,2M€ and the deadline for the submission of the mandatory first phase proposals is the 13th December at 2pm (CEST).
For more information visit the Interreg V A España-Francia-Andorra website