- See the participants' list: [PDF]
- List of the conference exhibitors: [PDF]
- Programme: 23/09/2016 [PDF]
- Venue: Croke Park centre
- How to get there
- Information for hotels in Dublin: [PDF]
The annual Atlantic Stakeholder Conference is the central hub for stakeholders of the Atlantic Strategy to make valuable contacts and explore areas for cooperation, share information and good practices, promote and identify interesting project ideas as well as funding opportunities and partnerships for their projects.
The annual conference also offers a great transnational publicity opportunity to deliver Atlantic Action Plan (AAP) key messaging and further gain awareness of its' achievements.
The 3rd Atlantic Stakeholder Platform conference will focus on topics related to Priority 1 of the AAP “Promote entrepreneurship and innovation” emphasizing on project development so as to promote activities linked with the Atlantic Best Practices and the Atlantic Project Awards.
In addition, the conference wishes to give prominence to the international dimension of the Atlantic Strategy embodied in the agreement Galway and its potential support to the Blue Economy. The agreement recognizes that Atlantic research will in many areas be more effective if coordinated on a transatlantic basis.
The format chosen for the event is as follows:
- An introductory plenary session including a short Atlantic Project Award Ceremony at which the "Atlantic Project Awards" will be delivered.
- Two rounds of four parallel thematic workshops on priority 1 of the Atlantic Action Plan that will be selected through an open call launched on the project website.
- A closing plenary session including a presentation of the workshop outcomes.
- As side networking and matchmaking activities, 40 exhibition stands (project promoters, networks, workshop organisers, other stakeholders exhibiting documentation, promotional material, and videos) will be provided, as well as, a designated matchmaking area for appointments between participants (project promoters, funding agencies). Also, a Help Desk facility will be provided by the Support Team.