- Practical Information
- Exhibitor Guidelines & Application form
- Guidelines for Workshop Organisers
The annual Atlantic Stakeholder Platform Conference offers a great transnational publicity opportunity to deliver the AAP key messages and further promote awareness of its achievements. The annual conference is the central hub for stakeholders of the Atlantic Strategy to meet, seek ways of cooperation, share information and identify funding and financial opportunities and partnerships for their projects and business.
- An introductory plenary session including the Atlantic Project Award Ceremony at which the "3rd Atlantic Project Awards" will be delivered.
- Two rounds of five parallel workshops that will be selected through an open call for workshops. The call was closed on May 28th, 2018.
- #BlueInvest goes local: following the successful BlueInvest 2018, the European Commission is now bringing Blue Invest to the different sea-basins. Participate at the first one for the Atlantic! Blue Invest is a match-making event that brings together innovators and investors to boost the economic potential of the ocean. 6 companies will be selected to pitch in front of a panel of investors.
- A half-day business-to-business networking session, under the auspices of the Enterprise Europe Network, aiming to help maritime business operators and service suppliers connect, innovate and grow internationally.
- A closing plenary session including the presentation of the workshop outcomes.