OSES2019 heads west to Brest, France, for its 6th demonstration of leading innovation in offshore energy systems integration. Building on the legacy that snowballed from Windsor, to Edinburgh, Malta, Cape Cod, and most recently, Ningbo; the "OSES Effect" continues to expand its global sphere of influence. The OSES Community is a warmly-linked, international group that is expanding at an accelerating rate. Now partnered with the IEEE Oceanic Engineering Society (OES), our inclusive reach has extended even further. The benefits of OSES event attendance are realized immediately in the connection to concepts and colleagues that are driving the leading edge of offshore energy integration. However, the most strategic value of your involvement with OSES are the energizing and enduring relationships that are incubated at our events. Come see what people are talking about.
OSES2019 drives a confluence of leading industrial, policy, and academic professionals to challenge convention. Offshore Energy Generation and Storage Technology, Environmental Integration, Policy, and Expanding Global Markets will be a tackled at this event. Cleaner and smarter energy systems mean sustainable economic growth. Offshore Energy and Storage capitalizes on the tremendous resource opportunities associated with coastal regions. Over half the world lives near the coast. Its energy should too.
- Coastal/Offshore Energy Harvesting Technologies
- Coastal/Offshore Energy Storage Technologies
- Compressed Air (underground, undersea, above ground)
- Liquid Air
- Thermal Stores
- Electrochemical Stores
- Pumped Hydro (submerged, shaft based, coastal, offshore)
- Coastal/Offshore Generation Integrated Storage Technologies
- Islanded Energy System Innovations
- Mini/Micro Grid
- System Integration and Controls
- Transmission Technologies
- Environmentally Symbiotic Relationships in Energy Systems
- Coastal/Offshore Carbon Capture and Sequestration Technology and Policy
- Innovative Mechanisms in Renewable Energy Finance and Market Design
Deadline for registrations is set for June 8, 2019.